Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may obtain information about you when you choose to provide it to us and when we collect it from third parties. We may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means, including through technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons.
Information That You or Others Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website. Examples of data elements may include: name, address, city, state, ZIP code, email address, telephone number, and other contact information.
- Information about your transactions and relationships with us, our affiliated companies, and others (such as purchase history, survey responses, account balances, and payment history).
- Financial and payment information (such as payment card number, expiration date, account number, and billing address).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, if any, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website (including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website) and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Web Server Logs:In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details regarding your device, operating system, or information about your Website usage.
How We Use Your Information
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your subscription or account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to establish and verify your identity and eligibility;
- to open, maintain, administer, manage, and service your profile, account or membership;
- to process, service or enforce transactions (including credit or debit card transactions);
- to provide products, content, content suggestions, services, and support;
- to conduct special events, sweepstakes, surveys, programs, contests, and other offers (and communicate with you about such events);
- to analyze and improve our products, services, or Website;
- to provide you with product, service, or Company updates;
- to market and advertise our products or services as well as products and services of third parties;
- to respond to your inquiries or comments, or contact you as necessary;
- to maintain the security and integrity of our systems, including maintaining internal records;
- to conform to legal requirements or industry standards, comply with legal process, detect and prevent fraud or misuse, defend our legal rights, or protect others; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it and for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, business partners or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information regarding transactions you engage in with Company, such as emails we send as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We will make reasonable efforts to honor your request where feasible. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account (if one exists). We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your privacy and the security of your information is important to us. We have implemented measures that are reasonably designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
70 S. Liberty Street, Suite 203
Powell, OH 43065
or by telephone at: (614) 996-6878
or by email at: email@example.com